1.29.2012

Quarter-Century

My 25th birthday was this week, and I'm sure you know what that means...

Yep, I ate a massive slice of coconut cake, courtesy of Mom. And 2 cupcakes, courtesy of Brooke. And a few cookies...courtesy of myself. What a great influence my family is on me!

(JUST KIDDING--thanks for supporting my sugar addiction!!)

photo
DSC_0121

I also got some great birthday gifts from my family, including two food magazine subscriptions, Heidi Swanson's Super Natural Cooking, and a tart pan. I have some cooking to do, I guess!

DSC_0132

On top of it all, my mom also made me this amazing cookbook (that she gave me, empty, at my bridal shower almost 2 years ago) full of hand-written family recipes and old family photos. It is so special and sweet, I can't wait to sit down and read all of her little notes about each recipe and photo!

DSC_0143
DSC_0146
Diptic
DSC_0154
DSC_0153
Diptic

Thanks so much, family! You guys are great.

And now, more cake!