12.30.2011

New Year's Resolutions

I have decided to try a few new year's resolutions in 2012. I've never been big on resolutions (mostly because they usually fail) but I'm really going to try hard to stick to these this year.

sky

Resolution #1: For the next three weeks until my birthday (because we all know I will need to eat a piece of cake to celebrate my 25th), I am going to live sugar-free. I'm hoping that by doing this I will feel better and also have less sugar cravings. We'll see how it goes, I'll keep you updated!

Resolution #2: Hubby and I have also decided to do a 365 Photo Challenge. We are going to take one photo every day in the hopes that in one year we--especially me--will see a big improvement in our photography skills (my sister gave me this book for Christmas and I am feeling really inspired). Check out our daily photo in the 365 tab at the top of the page starting January 1st!

Do you have any resolutions for 2012?