10.10.2011

Apartment Improvements

We've been trying so hard to work on our apartment in our free time, but unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) we don't seem to have much free time anymore. Here are a few quick improvements that have been made over the last two weeks or so...

Our dining room has made the most progress, including a cleaned credenza and a full hutch:

DSC_0120

DSC_0116

Our office went from this:

DSC_0228

To this:

DSC_0106

DSC_0104

This is not at all how I envision this room looking in the end, but it will do for now. That blue table has got to be painted asap.

Michael thought of this really great bar idea too, which I think looks just perfect for our credenza corner. I'm still trying to think of some great artwork to go above it--ideas welcome!

DSC_0110

And just because I told you I would, our new bedroom dresser from my Grandpa:

DSC_0313

DSC_0314

Happy Columbus Day, everyone!  :)