7.07.2011

Fourth of July Sparklers

Don't you just love the Fourth of July? It's always been one of my favorite holidays. I love watching fireworks, dressing in my favorite festive outfit, and having an excuse to make red/white/blue desserts. So fun.

This year was my first year spending the Fourth in Holland, and it was definitely a good one. We spent our day at the beach, grilling burgers and brats, and playing with sparklers. Unfortunately I can't take credit for the cute sparkler photo idea, but they sure did turn out cute, right?

DSC_1223

We missed dear sister Tracy for the sparkler part of the evening, so of course a tribute picture was a must. :)

DSC_1231

Lovin' and missin' my Hubs today, as he is in Chicago working while I'm in Holland. Sorry, love! See you Friday.

DSC_1241

Hope you all had a great holiday!

5 comments:

Katie S. said...

I loooove these pictures! So adorable!
I am going to try to re-create this! :)

t said...

aw! i heart this. xo and see you tomorrow!

Caitlin said...

How did you do that?!?!?!

Alex Griffith said...

adorable. please return home safe. i miss wife and le man.

Alli said...

Don't start a fire

Post a Comment