4.12.2011

Update: Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

DSC_0374

Hi again!

I told you in this last post that I would give you an update on my banana bread muffins. Well, they were amazing. Note the past-tense. I almost like them more than the bread (again, sorry Grandma)! They made a really nice breakfast this week and tasted awesome warmed up with a pat of butter.

DSC_0383

I just used this recipe for the batter, stirred in some chocolate chips, poured into muffin cups, sprinkled turbinado sugar on the top, and baked for 15-20 minutes. Yum!

DSC_0390

DSC_0391

We're about to jump on the Facebook-page wagon, come and join us once it's up! We'd love to see you there.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

1 comment:

sheila @ Elements said...

You didn't save one for me????? Oh man...they look good! I'm dying for one smothered in butter!!! :)

By the way, I just wanted to let you know that I've given you an award...the Versatile Blogger Award.

Here's the post on my website where I've mentioned your name and most interesting blog:

http://kemalandsheila.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award-and-red-lentil-bulgar-balls/

If you accept the award, let me know and pass the award onto 15 other newly found bloggers. The rule (which are easy) are listed on my post.

http://kemalandsheila.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award-and-red-lentil-bulgar-balls/

I've really enjoyed browsing your website! You have a lot of great recipes that I can't wait to try! :) Cheers! sheila

Post a Comment