3.31.2011

Happy Thursday!

A few photos on this beautiful (but cold) Thursday:

DSC_0112

My mom made this wonderful salad during our weekend together. Warm brie and shallot dressing, so good.

DSC_0114

Another shot at sweet and russet potato fries, with spicy ketchup.

DSC_0117

First burgers of the season! Yum.

DSC_0229

Now that I'm on spring break (and Husband is at work), I've been spending lots of time in the kitchen. This yummy treat popped up a few days ago when I was bored and craving something sweet.

DSC_0265

Buttermilk ice cream, recipe coming soon. Especially tasty with some strawberries on top...

DSC_0243

DSC_0250

My latest craft--magnets made out of some old pins from Uncle Jack! A little silly but I like them. :)

Speaking of things I like, isn't this amazing? I am such a sucker for cool necklaces...
Hope you're having a great week off, teacher friends!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Caitlin, good luck as you hang up your apron and return to the classroom. Just 8-9 weeks and we'll be grilling and eating outside on a regular basis.

Post a Comment